Accurate Venn diagram showing and categorizing natural and chemical drugs according to their effects and uses. The simple and self-explanatory design by David McCandless successfully depicts each drug in terms of its effects as a depressant, hallucinogen, stimulant and anti-psychotic. Thus emerges a clear image of the nature of drugs and their effects / uses. I won’t say much more, except look at where cannabis lies on the diagram… How much more in our face could the truth be??!! Could it be that nature provided us with a medicine that is superior to pharmaceuticals? Nah, it couldn’t, could it? 😉
*For those who still don’t get it, the diagram conclusively shows cannabis as the only drug with active ingredients that can cause depressive, hallucinogenic, stimulant and anti-psychotic effects (all 4 types of psychoactive effects). Its medicinal benefits and superiority to pills become evident when we consider the range of uses the plant could therefore have. Moreover, this brings to question the necessity for synthetic pharmaceuticals even existing, when there already is a drug found in nature that covers the entire spectrum of psychoactive effects. What a threat to these corporations’ current profits it would be if there was a scientific consensus on cannabis…
Egg-free, dairy-free, vegan cinnamon rolls to go with your coffee or tea.
1.5 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 Tablespoons Dark Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
0.5 teaspoon baking soda
pinch of salt
0.7 Cup Coconut Milk
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
0.5 Cup (8 Tablespoons) Coconut Oil, melted
6 Tablespoons Coconut Palm Sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375 Fahrenheit (185 Celsius) and grease 6 ramekins with some coconut oil.
- Combine the flour, 2 tablespoons of the brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Combine the coconut milk, vinegar, and 4 tablespoons of the melted coconut oil.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until a soft dough forms.
- Heavily flour a clean surface, and pat the dough out into a rectangle about 12″ long. Use plenty of flour as you go.
- Pour the remaining 4 tablespoons of melted oil on top of the dough.
- Combine the coconut sugar, cinnamon, and remaining 2 tablespoons of brown sugar. Press this mixture lightly into the butter on top of the dough. Carefully, roll the dough up starting with the long side. Roll away from you. When you get to the end of the dough, pinch the entire seam shut.
- Cut the dough into 6 equal pieces, form into rolls, drop into the greased ramekins and bake for 15 minutes.
Adapted personally by rootsnwingz from a recipe on http://www.DessertForTwo.com